Monday, October 30, 2006

Update

Drawings updated again after conversation with Morgan... All tires will be 16", dimensions modified to reflect that change. Also, total height now reflected in drawings as well. The cabin area was changed to 20" from the bottom of the cabin area witch is 2" off the ground so, total height is 22"

also, engines are shipped to everyone who is registered in January. If we register soon, we may be able to negotiate to receive an engine that was left over from a team that did not compete and was never used. I'm not sure if the engines are exactly the same this year as last year though. Once we are close to registering I will find this out...

2 Comments:

Blogger Corey said...

Hey, I don't know what university this is but I am glad to see another supermileage team on blogger. Anyway I was reading through some of your past threads and noticed that you guys may be using a cvt. Max-torque, a company that makes clutches and cvt's told me that cvt's are terrible for this competition because there is a constant friction. He also told me that when you coast with a cvt it feels like someone attached a large anchor to your car.

Come visit our blogspot, we're a first year team too.

ritgt.blogspot.com

6:16 PM  
Blogger Pete said...

Woo Comments! Actually we have already scrapped the CVT idea as well...

BTW, We are Northern Arizona University. I actually just moved from Watertown out here to beautiful Flagstaff, AZ

6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home